|10 Symptoms of Premature Aging in Young Age|
There are 10 symptoms of premature aging that we can immediately recognize and we should also be managed so as not to go to Alzheimer's
- You more frequently forgetting appointments; forgotten nothing discussed or read / watch, decreased ability to retell events or whatever you run out naturally; decreased ability to listen when spoken to other people; seem like 'not heard' when you are not deaf.- If the conversation you feel 'not listening', do not ask again passively (instead of: "what?"), Try to repeat the active / proactive (whatever you think you hear / understand: for example: "You say: 'the Badu lose your mobile phone or a backpack? '"), then have corrected if wrong.- To resume whatever is read out, watch. Serving on the TV you watch, take notes, during a commercial break, work resumed whatever had just presented him, so too every finished reading an article.
- Declining enthusiasm for daily activities, especially that many are thinking: for example, you normally like to read a newspaper, suddenly felt 'all the news really that's it' and you're lazy to read the newspaper anymore.- Force yourself, ask your partner or friend to 'force' you for whatever activities you normally enjoy doing.
- It's hard to find a word when it is in talks. For example, is in talks with a friend, you are going to say the word "engaged" (you know who you mean but have forgotten it).- Always provide a small notebook and stationery, every time you have trouble finding a particular word, after the recall, please write in your notes, later said whatever it is (in this example, the word "engaged"), you often re-read to produce a 'mold' the word "involved" in the memory.
- Loss of sense of time and place orientation: you often 'forget time' even for trivial matters, for example, it's late and you still can not shower, but there is no barrier whatsoever.You often 'forgotten places': where do you put an item, but not too long ago you did.- Orientation time: Trying to always be on time or 'five minutes before' and avoid late in any event; trying to accomplish all of the time (bath so it was time etc.).- Orientation of places: notes on your notes, or study 'enter the brain' (forced to memorize) the locations where you put the unusual items in unusual locations, such as unusual move where you put the shoes, then you 'memorize' or write on the notepad, then at the end of the day look or re-read the notes. Do it on a few things so aware of the location of brain trained.
- The reduced effort to present themselves as neat: you start to feel 'is of no use neat' or 'too dirty yet again later' and so on. You lose the sensitivity to distinguish between neat and appear sober.- Working with a partner / friend to 'force' you to always look neat
- Numeracy difficulties, even for simple calculations such as 26 + 58 you feel you need more time.- Avoid the use of calculators for simple calculations; do the games with friends.
- Easy feeling suspicious (paranoid) and tend to be aggressive ('fierce' and easy to attack others): You hear a friend suggested topics, all of a sudden you feel 'no catch' when in truth there was nothing; You're asking your friends 'joke' of a sudden you feel offended weight and you get angry for no apparent reason.- Working with a partner / friend to be sensitive and insensitive to remind if you start behaving suspicious or aggressive / violent. You must be willing to open up when suddenly you feel suspicious for no apparent reason.
- Like 'blurred' without cause for sure: you suddenly want to 'disappear' or want to just 'hang around' with no clear purpose, 'just want to go "only.- Working with a partner / friend to invite all 'out' and 'adventure' and 'hanging around' in a programmed manner.
- 'Mood' which drastically negative turn, you suddenly felt anxious, suddenly feel sad, depressed for no apparent reason:- Working with a partner / friend to be aware of and sensitive to this phenomenon and are always ready to accompany you and invite / 'force' you get up again
- Loss of vigor and initiative: the more often you indifferent: 'yes, whatever' and not indifference.- Create a long running program and regularly at the same time contains a 'challenge' for example: newspaper clippings as well as making the scrapbook resume, learning to play musical instruments (guitar, piano); writing articles, resume writing anything read or watched on TV and writing books diligently daily, searching and collecting humorous stories.Working closely with the group to utilize the results of its length so that the program was not in vain that could grow bored.